My Priorities are: 2011
1. To protect the rights of our residents- I Lead the Fight against “Prop S” realizing that a huge tax increase was already coming and that our residents could not handle any further increases in their house payments.
2. Build the city revenue, thru creating an environment in which businesses and residents can live and operate with limited interference.
3. Re-build the reputation of the city as a great place to live, thru community involvement
My Priorities are: 2013
1. To protect the rights of our residents & to keep you safe and informed: I fought to ensure all of our residents would be able to hear the new Tornado Sirens. I ask for and value your opinions on various items on the agendas. I maintain an Email list where I send out my Meeting notes and requests for your opinions and various information to keep YOU the resident informed and post current things you should be aware of in the LOCALITE and on my website at: www.amypoelker.com
2. Continue to build the city revenue, thru creating an environment in which businesses and all residents can live and operate in a friendly environment with limited interference.
3. Continue to Re-build the reputation of the city as a great place to live, thru community involvement ie: Neighborhood Watch, C.E.R.T., (animal adoptions) S.A.P.A., the Beautification Committee, and the Economic Development Committee.
You and Me, the silent majority of St. Ann…MUST
Continue to be accountable for the Future of our City.
Stand Up again and Be Heard on April 2nd
It is “We the People” that are making a difference in St. Ann.
Thank You for these past 2 years.
If you would like a sign call me at 314-517-2378.
Paid for by Amy Poelker to elect Amy Poelker.
Feel free to email me to express your opinion's, so that I can sync my votes, closer to the wishes of the community.
I believe the community spoke loud and clear, March of 2010 that things St. Ann does to make it's residents feel like they live in a caring, family oriented community are important to them. When they voiced their opposition to the loss of the pool and the Easter Egg Hunt...etc. As a result, our representatives have indeed begun to Think Outside the Box, holding Glow in the Dark Golf Tournaments, Trivia Nights, etc in an effort to create funds to maintain these family activities within our city. You are the most important part of St. Ann, Your Voice makes a difference. Use your voice a the Ballots and remember once in that voting booth only you and the machine know who you are voting for, so Vote what you want.
Zoo Member, American Disabled Veterans, USO, WW1 Memorial Fund, NRA Life Member, MUNY, KCU, St Ann Alderman, MDA, USAV, AAU V, Operation Graduation, Pride & Promise Contributor, SAPA, SABA, Ran as a Candidate for St Louis County Council-got 41% of vote. RLAC & Ritenour Parent Advocacy Committee
Paid for by Amy Poelker to Elect Amy Poelker.