* Music -we will utilize music daily thru singing and dancing
* Imaginative Play- where you child will
learn to create stories thru interaction with the other children playing house, vacuuming, mowing the yard, etc.....
Blocks - to build co-ordination and the thought process it takes to fit them together to create what you want.
*Shapes/Colors- boxes to sort by shapes or colors.
* Cup Stackers- builds co-ordination and increases use of both sides of the brain.
*Reading- Story Time, ABC - 1-10
- COLOR Books, Flash Cards.
* Outdoor Play - there is a huge yard filled with slides/climbers, swings, a castle, play houses, balls, hool-a-hoops, tricycles,
rockers and ride on toys.
*Summer will enjoy some sprinkler fun, so don't forget to
pack the swimsuit, towel & sunscreen!!!!!
* Sports -taught during outside play soccer, volleyball, football, kickball
* AGE APPROPIATE EDUCATION- YEAR PRIOR TO KINDERGARTEN YOUR CHILD WILL PRACTICE WRITING THEIR ABC'S
AND NUMBER'S ON WORKSHEETS, SENT HOME DAILY DURING THE REGULAR SCHOOL YEAR IN AN EFFORT TO PREPARE THEM FOR THEIR SCHOOL ROUTINES.
SCHOOL APPROPIATE BEHAVIORS ARE ALSO EMPHASIZED.
* Computers - ages 5-6 only
* Snacks - served twice a day
* Lunch - provided (infants supplied by parents)
* Infants - Have a special gated play area to keep them safe, yet still have room to play. Just till they gain
control of their mobility skills.